Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Impulse decisions are the best...

So i did something kind of brash.. i was sitting at my desk wondering about what all my other friends overseas would be doing at that very moment. I do it all the time cos i get so bored sometimes. I check the time in their country and imagine what crazy fun theyre having. Is that lame? i cant help it. anyway i got an email from one of my friends Lillian. She lives in england and i miss her so much its ridiculous. Anyway i was thinking about how much time off i have up my sleeve and wondering how long i could get away for if i was to say... go to london?





so i went to my boss with the proposed idea and.... I HAVE 3 WEEKS OFF AND IM BUYING MY TICKET TO LONDON TOMORROW! it all happened so so fast. but i thought... what the hell? im young, i have some money in the bank and i wanna have another adventure.





I called Lillian and she started screaming and crying. so i think she might be a little excited. I cant believe i am going to see all my english friends. I am beyond excited. 50 sleeps. 50 sleeps. 50 sleeps. I cannot WAIT to get off that 24 hour flight and see lillians face at the other end. I will cry. no doubt.





in other news..... ive been working super hard lately and being a very good girl. At work on time, short lunch breaks, helping out the new staff. trying to prove that im a good employee is hard yakka. Hope its all worth it......





England = SO SOON!

No comments: