Wednesday, June 25, 2008

busy girl!

SO im back from my sales trip and im MUCH better for it :) i have officially found my little place in the workforce for now and im going to sit back and enjoy it. I had a feeling i'd be okay at face to face client meetings....and i was right. It felt so much better! When i met all of my clients who i'd been talking with on the phone for over a year, they were so excited to meet me and show me around their property. We stayed at this awesome resort just out of the main area and it was perfect. We had meetings booked every minute of the day and it was just the BEST. My sales for next years guide are going to be through the roof and i cant wait to be involved in more! The key account manager Suzanne seemed to be really happy with me too. She said she could see the passion i have for the tourism industry in my eyes and in the way i talk about the company with clients. I think she's going to be someone good to have on my team too. She's already talking about more trips and having me be her junior which would be fantastic. BUT i have been burnt before so im going to sit back, relax and enjoy my job now and see what happens. Im getting busier and busier with the Young Tourism Network that im on the board of too so i dont want to run myself to the ground. Although life sure is getting exciting....

The plane ride from Sydney to Melbourne officially SUCKED and i really did think we were in abit of trouble for abit because of the wind! the plane basically did a back flip and i nearly lost my $10 chicken sandwich.. a lady next to me basically went green and she had this look of death in her eye. This does not help my feelings towards my long flight tomorrow night.

I got home to find my mother cleaning my entire apartment and doing about 4 loads of laundy at once. She is officially my angel. I am now almost ready to have a half day at work tomorrow as ive gotto go in for my Performance Review ( nervous/excited about it) and then im back to the airport and off to london!

im nervous about the length of the flight! ive done america a few times but this is a huge step up! 8 hours to Kuala Lumpur and then 14 hours to London! i just hope i'll be able to sleep or just chill out.

Alritey well no posting from me for a while. Hopefully i'll be running around Europe having adventures and enjoying the sunshine :)

peace and love to everyone!
xxxxx

p.s... on a good note.. ive also been thinking about camp a whole lot less.. this = good.

No comments: