Wednesday, June 4, 2008

officially shattered...

I am in SUCH a grand slump right now and im trying to pull myself out. I cannot stop thinking about camp and its actually affecting my day to day life! ive been having regular coffee sessions with this girl called Sam who lives about 20 minutes away from me and she's been hired for camp this summer!! she is super cute, super happy and i couldnt imagine a better person to go to camp. Of course, apart of me just doesnt want to like her..BUT of course i do cos she is just great. She flies out in the morning and i just spoke to her on the phone. She is beside herself but i kept reasuring her she's in for the best time of her life. Poor me...sitting here watching the devil wears prada for the 100th time..

Work was a massive bitch today because we just found out the magazine i work on went to print with SO MANY mistakes... it then got distributed to our clients and they started calling and screaming things like "you've ruined my business" and "you owe me thousands of dollars". So needless to say, it was just a delight.

ive recently figured out something about my neighbours. Theyre a great indian couple who always check up on me and have even been known to help with my washing... the last few weeks... right around 7pm at night.. dirty and i mean.. DIRTY rnb comes blarring from their apartment and it lasts about 20 minutes and then it stops. Every night like clockwork. And this isnt just music that you can kinda hear.. it actually comes screaming into my apartment and i have to turn my tv up... anyway this morning on the train i bumped into my neighbour and i said to her " sounds like your apartment is a party house after 7 every night" and her reply was " ohhhh yes my boyfriend gets home from work and likes to get abit frisky before our room mate comes home"

oh. dead.lord. theyre rocking the kazbaaaaaar!! haha and now that i know..7pm.. A TV time slot that i normally enjoy is ruined cos i know theyre doing the nasty! i will never look at them the same way..

Alritey well the countdown to the UK is officially on 22 days! and there is only 198 days until my besties land from the US... thats not too far away right?


No comments: